The quality policy of BULCOA Ltd. is related to the operations for manufacturing items of aluminum and zinc alloys with the implementation of effective management of the basic, auxiliary and control processes.
The company’s policy is aimed at the continuous improvement of its clients’ satisfaction, survey of their needs and expectations with a view to improving the quality of the rendered services and manufactured products.
BULCOA Ltd. maintains a team of highly qualified and motivated specialists and all employees are required to perform their obligations as regards satisfying the clients’ requirements.
The company strives for continuous improvement of the implemented of certified management and energy efficiency systems - EN ISO 9001: 2008 and EN ISO 5001.
The implementation of ISO/TS 16949:2009 is forthcoming – the Quality Management System in enterprises involved in the design, manufacture, regulation and service of the production, which is intended for the vehicle-construction industry.
The basic principles that we implement in the operations of BULCOA Ltd. are the following:
- Implementing methods for more effective human resource management with providing incentives to the entire company personnel to actively participate in the management of quality, environment and occupational health and safety thanks to training and motivation;
- Building open and constructive relationships and balanced satisfaction of the business interests of all stakeholders;
- Satisfying client’s requirements with the implementation of new and cutting edge technologies in order to improve the quality and sustainable development in a dynamically changing market;
- Ensuring systematic approaches towards the risk identification and management in view of health and safety, eliminating the sources of the occurrence and mitigating these risks;
- Promoting each and every quality and feasible initiative or good practice aimed at improving the working conditions, limiting and eliminating the dangers;
- Being in conformity with the applicable legislative and other requirements that have been adopted by the company and refer to the environmental aspects and the occupational health and safety aspects;
- Continuous improvement of the environmental management system, preventing the pollution and improving the environmental culture of the personnel;
- Using processes, technologies, materials, products, services and power that assist in decreasing, controlling or avoiding the unfavorable impact on environment and the occupational health and safety.
The management of BULCOA Ltd. recognizes and declares its undertaking for implementing and maintaining the EN ISO 9001:2008, as well as for the continuous improvement of its effectiveness via:
- The full recognition of the management team and the company employees when it comes to satisfying client’s requirements and of all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as the strict conformity with them;
- Documenting and implementing quality, environmental and occupational health and safety policy;
- Documenting and establishing measurable targets and programs in view of quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- Regular checks of the Integrated Management System performed by the management;
- Ensuring human, tangible and financial resources for achieving effective and efficient implementation of the Integrated Management System.
The management guarantees that it has defined and procured the resources that are essential for implementing the organization’s strategy and objectives.
This policy has been disseminated among all divisions and independent organizations that operate at the territory of BULCOA Ltd. and it is in the public domain.